Foursee`The Future
thirty-six people, one heart
to [four]see the future

Friday, September 01, 2006

Rhapsody

~Rhapsody~

Haha! Im back! Miss me?

Haiz, from the err dead tagboard, I presume that nobody have been visiting this place for some time. =( Just like what I've promised, when my problem's solved, I will be back! Actually my problems have already been solved long ago, its just Im too lazy XD

The past week or so have been a blur, some highlights included 4 pathetic people going to Jocelyns house to watch Saw 2, not bad actually! Schools is still as boring as usual, and with my Chinese and Biology tests flunging, haiz, what to say.

AND MY PARENTS FOUND OUT OF MY FORGERY OF TESTS...IM SO SCREWED!!!

Today was Teacher's Day, not that interesting and fun, the spirits for our class wasnt that high or enthusiastic as the other classes, oh well, give us another year, and hopefully by next year, everything will be much more fun yea!

Rhapsody of a Rainy Day

Walking out of the dreaded place
Giving shifty looks all around
Hoping that nobody will notice you

That you have turned invisible
Pity me.

A few people that you hardly talk to
Decided to join them you did
Walking to the place where the boats arrive
Groups around you, eyes turn envious
Pity me.

Lots of people you knew where there
Lots and Lots and LOTS
What an embarassing moment
What an embarassing moment
Pity me.

A lone gal that you knew
Nonchalant to her surroundings
How is she able to do this
I must also learn this someday
Pity me.

Four among the group left
Influential they were not
You sniggered to yourself
But at least there were four
Pity me.

Interested in the conversations
Really wanted to join them
But will they accept you
No I dont think so
Pity me.

The boat finally arrived
One by one we all got up
Sat alone I did
With no one to talk to
Pity me.

A proposition aimed at me was made
But must I sink to that low a level
I refuse to admit defeat
Refuse to admit defeat
Pity me.

The boat ride ended
Two by two the departed
You tried hard to avoid their gaze
When you wanted to be noticed
Pity me.

One said bye you smiled
The second one you ignored
The third one made you happy
The fourth one made you beam
Pity me.

The journey has just begun
How will the chapters unfold
Is up to the hands of someone
All consequences he shall bear
Pity me.

No more no more he begged
No more no more he begged
No more for next year
Drastic actions have to be made

Pity me.

End

Should I go up or descend down? That I don't know.

Posted at 12:22 AM
0 comments

profile

tagboard

our past