Foursee`The Future
thirty-six people, one heart
to [four]see the future

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dog, Cat and Rat

~Dog, Cat and Rat~

Haha, todays PCCG was quite fun, I was sitting with Patricia and singing like bobos, stopping temporarily due to the disturbances of a creature whos name feared by none, Ms Form Teacher.

I was telling Pat this cute story, and to my amazement, she understood it! XD

Haha, its about this UBER cute story about a dog, cat and rat which was SUPER cute yet EVIL at the same time, as it involves erm, talking bad stuffs about other people. Haha! Cute CUTE XD

*wanted to post the story but decided against it for fear of incurring someone's wrath*

Oh my, my spirit for blogging is getting diminished by the days, haiz, maybe blogging is just plain boring.

Before I forget, for those sitting near me, you must have found out of my leaky pens, ahha, I finally found out that it was my pencilbox that was SOAKED, yes literally SOAKED in ink! GARH!!

Planning to go cut my hair SPIKE with KF and SJ this thursday, keke prepare to see the transformation!

Posted at 7:41 PM
0 comments

profile

tagboard

our past