Foursee`The Future
thirty-six people, one heart
to [four]see the future

Friday, August 18, 2006

Summary

~Summary~

Okay peepz, a quick quick summary of these 3 busy BUSY days.

On wednesday, we had this Physics MCQ test, which was crappy, and nothing else to elaborate on that day le, keke.

On thursday, we had this killer Chinese test, and I freaking couldnt finish on time, oh well, Im so prepared to fail it anyways, and some stealing thing happened in our school, but Im not that sure about who and why he did it, so its best no to comment so much.

At the end of the day, I wanted to chiong home to mug bio test, but the jian me decided to wait for someone to provide me with bio answers! I hope no teachers see this, but I got a disclaimer, so Im perfectly safe! KEKEKE! I then went home with another person, and I literally told her all the answers, haha, Im nice I know.

On friday, which is today, we had Biology test, which was on first impression, a breeze, as I had like 75% of the questions, but I realised that some of my answers were WRONG!!!

=(((((((((((((

Before I forget, I also told another person like all the questions today morning, and he just msned me saying that he will fail the test, like WTH!

Haha, today I was quite happy as I just realised that I have mastered the art of bullshitting and improvisation. XD

Lalala Lalala Lalala

Posted at 7:40 PM
0 comments

profile

tagboard

our past