Foursee`The Future
thirty-six people, one heart
to [four]see the future

Monday, August 14, 2006

Kindness

~Kindness~

School day was normal as usual, except that I was extremely happy today! But Im not telling you bratz the reason haha! And Ken Leong scolded us!=(((

After school was where the drama starts, lots of running around up and down, I went down to photocopy some thing for LEONARD, and was desperately looking for PATRICIA, I ran back up before photocopying as I had news that shes sneaking out! GRR! XD

When I reach the 3rd spiral staircase, I spotted her lamely hiding in the obvious corner, and shouted her, literally knelt down on the floor to beg her, lucky I got up fast enough, as Mr Clubs and 2 of his bratty friends pass by. Phew!

The kind me helped Jasvin's group film one short short scene, which involves standing gayly near to LEONARD, eww, you bratties better put a special thanks at the end of the film to credit my hard work and professional acting! ^_^

To a certain someone, you better apologise to me until I shuang for taking my portfolio before I start to dao and refuse speaking to you forever. Im serious.

After that, pat, leo and me went to leo's house, the boliao bigmouth me pointed to the incoming taxi as we exited the gate, and we just hopped on, and they cheated me of my $5!!! Evil mean PIG, yes you Leonard. XD

We filmed some scenes there, watched leo got owned at DoTA, keep saying the very nice statement of, 'ni de blog bu gou elegant you mei you' and sipped a few sips of a very nice drink, lol. Just realized that leo is a rich kia, the clothes he wear at home also very presentable de wor! Me and pat then went home together talking and chatting like no one cared!

For all you brats who had noticed and wondering why the title of this entry is Kindness, its because of something obviously! -.-

Its just that sometimes, I feel that Im too nice too some people, not only you 22062212, Im also quite nice to other people, its just that, when I need help sometime, will they be as willing to lend me a helping hand? They even abuse my help and keep asking me for more and more stuffs. Maybe, just maybe, Im just too nice.

Ming tian ni yao yue wo? Xian hao hao fan xing yi xia ba!

Posted at 8:38 PM
0 comments

profile

tagboard

our past