Foursee`The Future
thirty-six people, one heart
to [four]see the future

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bad News

~Bad News~

Before I start, let me tell you all that these few days have been an emotionally challenging one for me, which is well, lets just say that I didnt want them to happen again.

I got some bad news, very bad news for the readers of my blogs, which I doubt exist. I have decided to abandon my blog, the virtual world, and focus more on the real world. I might come back when my problems are finally solved, be it 1 day, 10 days, or 100 days, or never.

When he starts talking to me,
When she forgives me,
When they finally accept me,
When the good ol' days are back,
When everything is in order,
When I can truly be happy again,
Is the day,
When this blog will finally see the daylight,
Again.

Farewell, I wish that I can be back here.

Posted at 5:30 PM
0 comments

profile

tagboard

our past